"Nunca conheci quem tivesse levado porrada."

2004/05/27

Tóquio em Dezembro!!!

a
É normal dizer-se que:"Deus fecha uma janela, mas abre uma porta!"

On May 26, 2004, at 21:49, 中岡 竜介 wrote:

Hi guys,

Congratulations for PORTO's winning champions league!!!

I am really looking forward to seeing a game of your team with another team from south america in Tokyo this December!!

Eduardo, how you feel after your team winning a big game? I can imagine you were excited all night with drinking, huh? I was very sad as I could not meet you before coming back to Japan. But I am sure we can meet you soon in Boston or in Tokyo. (…) Don't you have a plan to come to see the Toyota cup game in Tokyo? Don't hesitate contact me if you decide to come to see the game!

Please enjoy your last minutes stay in Ann Arbor!
Chao!!



Pois bem... Convite e local para ficar na grande metrópole asiática já existe! Depois de ver o “Lost in Translation” fiquei desejoso de visitar Tóquio... Em Dezembro o FC Porto vai estar lá...
Quem quer vir?...

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue